Making your bed is a simple task, but it can be tricky to get the flat sheet on just right. Here is a step-by-step guide to putting on a flat bedsheet like a pro:
- Lay the flat sheet on the bed. The top edge of the sheet should be aligned with the top of the mattress, and the bottom edge should be about 12 inches below the bottom of the mattress.
- Tuck the corners of the sheet under the mattress. Start with the bottom corners, and then tuck the top corners in.
- Pull the sheet taut. Make sure that the sheet is smooth and wrinkle-free.
- Make hospital corners. This is an optional step, but it will make your bed look even more professional. To make hospital corners, fold the top corners of the sheet down at a 45-degree angle. Then, tuck the corners under the mattress. Learn more about making hospital corners in this article.
Here are some additional tips for putting on a flat sheet:
- Use a fitted sheet if possible. A fitted sheet will stay in place better than a flat sheet.
- Make sure that the sheet is the right size for your bed. A sheet that is too small will be difficult to put on, and a sheet that is too big will be loose and wrinkled.
- If you are having trouble putting on the sheet, ask a friend or family member for help.
With a little practice, you will be able to put on a flat sheet like a pro in no time!
Here are some additional tips for making your bed look its best:
- Use fresh, clean sheets.
- Make sure that the sheets are wrinkle-free.
- Use a dohar or blanket to add a touch of style.
- Add a throw pillow or two for extra comfort.
- Place a vase of flowers or a plant on the nightstand for a finishing touch.
By following these tips, you can make your bed look its best and create a relaxing and inviting space to start and end your day.